Fantastic Raffle Prizes
Thanks to our generous supporters we have some fantastic prizes for the raffle to be held at the finish on Kuruah Oval, including:
- Two nights for two including breakfast in a Waterside King room at Pier One Sydney Harbour Hotel. Valid until 16 Sept 2015, value $900
- Restaurant dinner for four, and more. Bring your money!
All proceeds to our charities. More...
Platinum Asset Management ("Platinum") is a Sydney-based manager specialising in investing in international equities. Platinum's product range consists of global, regional and sector funds for investments, as well as a global listed investment company on the ASX. More
Lifeline provides vital services in crisis mental health support and suicide prevention to people living on the north side of Sydney, who for a variety of reasons are struggling to survive. More
Bibs and Information Packs
- Registrations received by Sunday 15 March: were posted on 17 March
- Registrations received by Sunday 22 March: were posted 6.00 pm 24 March
- Registrations made AFTER Sunday 22 March:
collect at Kuruah Oval Registration tent 30 minutes before your ride
- If you haven't received your Rider Bib? Registrations UP TO Sunday 22 March,
Then collect at Kuruah Oval Registration tent 30 minutes before your ride
29th March 2015 will again be a fun day for the family, with food and drink stalls, music and cycle exhibitions at the finish. After your ride you can enjoy a leisurely lunch with the kids!
Recommendations. To ensure you do enjoy the day and minimize your own risks riding the event here are our recommendations: